Episode 013: Wealth Management CEO and Beekeeper
Scott Ford is the CEO and founder of Cornerstone Wealth Management Group. He is the father of 2 and author of three books: Financial Jiu-Jitsu: A Fighter’s Guide to Conquering Your Finances, The Widow’s Wealth Map: Six Steps to Beginning Again, and the New York Times Bestseller, The Sustainable Edge: Fifteen Minutes a Week to a Richer Entrepreneurial Life.
What you'll learn
- What is a wealth management group
- When to consult a wealth management group
- Why Scott started Cornerstore
- What is a good starting point for the average family to save for retirement
- What can we learn from the newest book, The Sustainable Edge
The Sustainable Edge
The IQ grower tool can be found at TheSustainableEdge.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for taking the time to listen this week. I hope this information will help you be a happy, healthy and wealthy dad!
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the page.
Also, please leave an honest review for the podcast on Itunes. Ratings and reviews are important to show visibility and will help these episodes reach more dads.