Episode 033: Redefining Business Goals after Becoming a Father with John Lamerton
John Lamerton is just an average guy who has gone from being an unhealthy civil servant to living the dream. He tells stories from when he was a clock watcher, working in a stressful work environment, to leaving his career to experience doing business the wrong way with hustle and grind, to his breakthrough moment soon after the birth of his first child. He now lives the dream life, working 20-25 hours a week in his business allows him the flexibility to live the life he desires, contributing significantly to raising his two young children and being more present with the family than most fathers can only wish for.
What you'll learn
- Why he left his stable salary job
- How he learned his new skills
- Why having a large company wasn’t as great as expected
- Does not wanting to be Richard Branson mean you’re not ambitious
- Common mistakes in small businesses
- If I’m listening to this and I hate my career, what starting point does John recommend
Where to learn more
OnePerCenter Mentoring: BigIdea.co.uk\opcc
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for taking the time to listen this week. I hope this information will help you be a happy, healthy and wealthy dad!
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the page.
Also, please leave an honest review for the podcast on Itunes. Ratings and reviews are important to show visibility and will help these episodes reach more dads.
Connect with me