Episode 022: Aaron Hendon on Entrepreneurship and the home buying mistake we all make
Aaron Hendon is a father of two teenagers who lives on a remote island in Seattle with his family. He is the managing partner at Christine & Company, a Seattle Magazine 5 Star Real Estate Agent winning team for the last 5 years and an individual Rising Star in Seattle Real Estate winner. He recently wrote ‘Shortchanged by Shortcuts’ to help people across the country not rip themselves during the home buying/selling process.
What you'll learn
- How the teenage phase is treating him.
- What he is doing to help manage phone and internet usage
- What challenges does he have living on an island?
- Why did he start a business
- Is working for yourself riskier than working for another company
- What all business have you started?
- The real estate mistake we all make
- If for sale by owner ever a good idea
Where to find Aaron
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for taking the time to listen this week. I hope this information will help you be a happy, healthy and wealthy dad!
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the page.
Also, please leave an honest review for the podcast on Itunes. Ratings and reviews are important to show visibility and will help these episodes reach more dads.
Support our Sponsors
The Fatherhood Fitness Finance Podcast is sponsored by Health IQ, an insurance company that helps health conscious people like runners, cyclist, weightlifters and vegetarians get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/FFF to support the show and see if you qualify.