Episode 018: CEO of RunRepeat.com Jens Jakob Andersen on Running and Running Shoes
Jens Jakob Andersen is the CEO and founder of RunRepeat.com. Jens is also a former competitive runner with the 2nd best 5K time in Denmark.
What you'll learn
- What is RunRepeat.com? What are the origins of RunRepeat
- What is a good running training strategy?
- What are the primary factors that go into a shoes score?
- What should I do if I want new shoes – shop online or go to a store?
- Recent hypes and the future of running shoes
- Popular running shoe vs good running shoe
- RunRepeat does some research studies as well
- American runners are getting slower
- Women are better runners than men
Check out the incredible shoe resource at RunRepeat.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for taking the time to listen this week. I hope this information will help you be a happy, healthy and wealthy dad!
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the page.
Also, please leave an honest review for the podcast on Itunes. Ratings and reviews are important to show visibility and will help these episodes reach more dads.