Episode 016: Personal Finance Q&A
I recently received a bunch of great feedback and questions after posting my personal spending results for the last 2 months. In this episode, I review the spending results and answer some of the commonly asked questions I have received since doing that.
What you'll learn
- Why I decided to go ‘public’ with my personal budget
- Considerations that help us live affordably
- My thoughts on clipping coupons to get rich
- Pros and Cons of credit cards
- To pay down mortgage or not
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for taking the time to listen this week. I hope this information will help you be a happy, healthy and wealthy dad!
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the page.
Also, please leave an honest review for the podcast on Itunes. Ratings and reviews are important to show visibility and will help these episodes reach more dads.