Episode 009: Toddlers and technology featuring Ben Halpert
Ben Halpert, founder of Savvy Cyber Kids joins us today to discuss the challenges of raising kids in the digital era and the developmental cost of allowing our toddlers to spend too much time on phones or tablets.
What you'll learn
- How Ben started down the road of starting Savvy Cyber Kids and getting interested in this topic
- The consequences of allowing our young children to have excessive phone or tablet time.
- Discuss how apps are designer to be addictive and increase user time
- Discuss how digital addiction has become a serious issue in Asia
- Ben's timeline for health technology usage for children
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for taking the time to listen this week. I hope this information will help you be a happy, healthy and wealthy dad!
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the page.
Also, please leave an honest review for the podcast on Itunes. Ratings and reviews are important to show visibility and will help these episodes reach more dads.